- TAKTLSTANDARD material is cast to order. Minimum order quantity is 7,000 square feet per color.
- Lead time for material shipment is 12 weeks, starting upon receipt of approved submittal samples, shop drawings, and deposit.
- Tight specification and control of highest quality white cement, pigments, and micro-aggregates
- Stringent quality management procedures for incoming raw materials, including color monitoring and particle size distribution analyses
- Precise, automated material dosing and mixing sequences to achieve exact mix design and homogeneity
- Climate and humidity controlled curing chambers
Mediablast Finish Available as a standard finishing option with Titanium, Platinum, White, Bone, Dune, and Natural colors and any texture, mediablasting creates a subtly lighter and more visually varied surface of exposed aggregate. Our mediablaster was custom designed for UHPC finishing with automated articulating heads and a vertical panel orientation to create an even surface texture that is not achievable with fixed head blasting. Media is cleaned and re-circulated in a dust-free and resource-efficient cycle.
Specialty Aggregates The TAKTL design and research teams perfected a technique for incorporating aggregates of varying color and size into the face layer of flat panels without compromising strength or long term performance. Two specialty aggregate color/texture combinations are available in the TAKTL Standard lineup: SPA-Platinum and SPA-Titanium. Strikingly beautiful with organic variation, both aggregate surfaces are fully tested and incorporated into our automated panel manufacturing process to ensure uncompromising quality and value. Custom aggregate finishes can be achieved for quantities in excess of 7,000 square feet.
- Open Corners: straight and mitered edges are precisely cut with CNC bridge saws
- Closed Fabricated Corners: available in all standard textures, as well as mediablast and aggregate finishes. Fabricated Corners have been fully tested, with joint strength equalling or exceeding the strength of reinforced cast corners
- Closed Integral/Cast Corners: available in standard 5/8" thin profiles, Smooth texture only
- Closed Formed Metal Corners: can be incorporated in a variety of ways, with metal components supplied by others
Lead Time The lead time for projects within TAKTLSTANDARD program is 12 weeks from the receipt of final order, deposit, and final and approved panel layout drawings. Pricing is based upon a specific yield, production schedule and mold strategy as described in final quotations. Changes in panels sizes and quantities, as well as interruptions in production caused by drawing or construction delays will impact cost and delivery schedules.