TAKTL Architectural Professional Development Program Looking for a competitive advantage in the architectural design field? Working toward licensure through the Architectural Experience Program (AXP)? TAKTL offers great opportunities to hone your technical skill sets, learn about façade design and manufacturing processes, and jumpstart your architectural career while earning up to 2,180 AXP hours in your first 2 years of employment.
TAKTL is a Pittsburgh-based designer and manufacturer of facade panels and architectural elements utilizing propriety new Architectural Ultra High Performance Concrete (A|UHPC) formulation and automated production technology. Our products have been chosen for building envelopes in prestigious commercial and institutional projects worldwide.
Grow Working with TAKTL Technical Sales + Project Management for 1-2 years can help develop skills including:
- Drawing and detail development
- AutoCAD Mechanical and Inventor drafting
- Project scheduling and coordination
- Consulting relationships - working with engineers
- Qualifying and recommending contractors
- Specification writing and review
You will work alongside experienced designers and be supervised by a Licensed Architect, qualifying you to earn up to 1,860 AXP hours.
Develop As a manufacturer and materials supplier, our team of design, engineering, research, sales, communications, and operations professionals will support development of your capabilities including:
- Customer service
- Estimating and strategic pricing
- Use of ERP and project management scheduling tools
- Understanding of constructibility and manufacturability of wall systems
Working with our collaborative team, you will be qualified to earn up to 320 AXP hours.
Join Us Our Architectural Professional Development Program is available to energy-giving individuals who are excited about manufacturing and eager to provide great customer experiences for our clients, while learning how to develop strategic pricing and propose creative solutions. Should you elect to participate in AXP, you will be responsible for maintaining hours and seeking required sign-offs from supervisors.
- Exposure to wide range of skills development
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Creative work environment
- Supervision by a Licensed Architect
- Coverage of the annual AXP renewal fee throughout your employment
- Upside growth potential should you choose to continue your career with TAKTL
Architectural Project Coordinators
We are currently seeking Architectural Project Coordinators to join our Project Management Team.
- Provide support to Technical Sales Managers, Design Consultants, and Project Managers
- Complete take-offs to prepare preliminary pricing and bidding quotes
- Review specifications to determine project requirements
- Draft fabrication drawings for project production
- Draft architectural details and proposed panel layouts
- Maintain project records and sales projection database (CRM)
- BA/BS/BArch in Architecture or related field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and systems-oriented personality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 1+ year architectural or office experience (including internships) preferred
Please submit your resume and cover letter to apply. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered for the TAKTL Architectural Professional Development Program.