TAKTL Careers TAKTL is a pioneer in next generation facade material solutions and the leading provider of Ultra High Performance Concrete (“UHPC”) facade panels to prominent customers in the architecture and facade engineering markets. We are the first and only manufacturer worldwide to optimize this material for architectural applications while controlling each step from formulation to the finished product. Formed in early 2010, TAKTL invested heavily in R&D and by late 2013 launched its first production facility in Pittsburgh. Since then, TAKTL has established a rapidly growing market position and robust project pipeline, building collaborative relationships with some of the most renowned architects and facade engineering firms in the world. The TAKTL culture is one of innovation and multi-disciplinarian collaboration, drawing talented professionals from a wide range of fields who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on the leading edge of technology and design.
Apply Now: Staff Application | Manufacturing Team Application
Our recruiting team will contact you if we plan to schedule an interview. No calls please.
STAFF: Architectural Projects Coordinator (Full Time), Turtle Creek, PA
TAKTL® is a Pittsburgh-based designer and manufacturer of facade panels and architectural elements utilizing propriety new Ultra High Performance Concrete (UHPC) formulation and automated production technology. Our products have been chosen for building envelopes in prestigious commercial and institutional projects worldwide.
We are currently seeking a recent graduate for the position of Architectural Projects Coordinator. In this role you will work with experienced architects and designers on a wide a variety of projects with responsibilities that bridge our Technical Sales and Project Management departments. This position provides opportunities to develop AutoCAD detailing, scheduling, and critical thinking skills while learning the ins-and-outs of rain-screen design and architectural cladding systems.
- Provide support to Technical Sales Managers, Design Consultants, and Project Managers
- Complete take-offs to prepare preliminary pricing and bidding quotes
- Review specifications to determine project requirements
- Maintain project records and sales projection database (CRM)
- BA/BS/BArch in Architecture or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and systems-oriented personality
- 1+ year architectural or office experience (including internships) preferred
This is an excellent opportunity with upside growth potential in a firm on the leading edge of technology, sustainable design and manufacturing practices. We offer competitive salary, full benefits and a stimulating, creative work environment. This is a Pittsburgh-based position with minimal travel requirements.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to apply.
MANUFACTURING: Production Assistant (Full Time),Turtle Creek, PA
TAKTL® is a Pittsburgh-based manufacturer of custom concrete panels that are used on building exteriors and interiors worldwide. Panels are manufactured exclusively at our Turtle Creek facility using a proprietary Ultra High Performance Concrete (UHPC) technology. TAKTL products have been chosen for commercial and institutional projects all over North America.
We are seeking production employees with all levels of experience who are interested in learning a new industry and building a career with a local company. Successful candidates are reliable, hardworking, and team-oriented. Manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
TAKTL offers extensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401K, paid vacation, and paid holidays). Starting salary is commensurate with experience.
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (shift hours may vary depending on assignment)
- Physical, drug test, background check required
- Full Time Position
Potential Job Functions:
- Move and lift molds, concrete panels, or other materials by hand or using forklifts, overhead cranes, or other material handling equipment
- Operate casting, cutting, drilling and/or spraying machinery and equipment to support production processes
- Read and interpret fabrication drawings for custom panels
- Use tools to measure panels, equipment, and parts
- Record manufacturing data using computer (ERP) system
- Clean and maintain work areas and equipment
- Constant use of hands and arms in lifting, pushing, pulling, gripping materials
- Exertion of sufficient force to lift, push, pull or carry objects
- Walking up and down stairs, balancing, crouching and stooping
- Standing for 8 or more hours every day
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs
- Read and listen to instructions
- Wear eye, hearing, hand and foot protection
- Work in an industrial work environment which can be hot, cold, dusty, wet, and/or noisy