TAKTL Careers TAKTL is based upon a new class of Architectural Ultra High Performance Concrete (A|UHPC) and represents an entirely new model and approach to its manufacture. Our products have been chosen for building envelopes in prestigious commercial and institutional projects worldwide. The TAKTL manufacturing facility, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is designed as an automated, resource efficient, modular manufacturing model that utilizes local materials and can easily be reproduced in other domestic and international markets. The TAKTL culture is one of innovation and multi-disciplinarian collaboration, drawing talented professionals from a wide range of fields who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on the leading edge of technology and design.
Apply Now: Staff Application | Manufacturing Team Application
Our recruiting team will contact you if we plan to schedule an interview. No calls please.
|STAFF CAREERS||MANUFACTURING CAREERS|
|CNC Saw Operator|
|Preventive Maintenance Technician|
MANUFACTURING: CNC Saw Operator Turtle Creek, PA Full-Time
We are currently seeking full-time, enthusiastic, and dedicated CNC Saw Operators for our 1st Shift (7:00AM – 3:30PM) and 2nd Shift (3:00PM-11:30PM).
- Cut concrete panel sheets according to pre-generated optimized cut lists
- Generate cut lists and patterns at machine as needed
- Report material and equipment issues effectively
- Support daily and weekly equipment and workstation cleaning• Coordinate with supervisors to maintain and improve through-put
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ year experience operating CNC equipment in a manufacturing setting
- 3+ years manufacturing experience
- Good physical condition (able to lift 75 lbs)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and team player
MANUFACTURING: Preventive Maintenance Technician Turtle Creek, PA Full-Time
We are looking for a mechanically-inclined and organized individual to directly assist the Preventative Maintenance Supervisor with ongoing equipment maintenance and emergency repairs for our manufacturing plant in Turtle Creek, PA. This person will be responsible, reliable, with a good attitude and strong work ethic who takes great-pride in getting a job done efficiently and effectively!
This individual will work the swing shift of 10:30 am to 7:00 pm, Monday – Friday with overtime during the week and on weekends as needed. Start and finish times may vary. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions; examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment and/or 1+ year(s) of maintenance experience with a specialized technical associate degree in an industrial related field
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, including ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Perform General Physical Activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must be able to lift to 60 lbs
MANUFACTURING: Production Workers ALL SHIFTS Turtle Creek, PA
We are seeking production workers who have a strong determination to learn a new trade and gain quality manufacturing experience. This person must be responsible, reliable, with a good attitude and a strong work ethic who likes to be challenged! Serious applicants only.
About the Position:
Production Assistant I
This is a level entry position with the opportunity to learn and grow into more skilled roles IF someone can show they are serious, dedicated and are willing to put forth 110% effort each day!
- Hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday (daylight hours may be subject to change)
- Opportunity for week day and weekend overtime
- $12an hour with merit increases throughout the year based on good attendance and excellent job performance
- Higher starting salaries may be awarded, based on years of experience and applicability of experience
- Medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid time off (PTO) and 7 paid holidays, after 90-days of employment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Move and lift molds, concrete panels, or other materials to and from production areas and the production line, loading docks, delivery vehicles, by hand or using forklifts, overhead cranes, or other equipment.
- Stack inventory in indoor/outdoor plant locations as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- Work with a team of dedicated employees to move finished materials through sand blasters, coating machines, and washing/drying stations
- Clean and maintain facilities and work areas throughout the plant as needed and required
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of general labor experience which involved moving, heavy lifting, and material handling
- Applicants without previous general labor experience may still be considered based on general attitude and willingness to learn on the job
- Use of small power and manual tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, drills, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and understand written sentences
- Basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, measurements, etc.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Constant use of hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Considerable amount of use with your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must be able to lift to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to submit to and pass a criminal background check, drug screen and non-DOT physical